What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog?
When booking transfer or taxi, or ordering other services on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and phone number so that we can serve you in the best possible way.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a booking on our Website, place an order for services offered on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill in a form on our Website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a booking, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service and products offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your orders.
• To send e-mail confirmations regarding your booking or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use Malware Scanning on a regular basis.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places bookings, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed securely and are not stored in any way on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail and phone number unless we provide you with advance notice and get your approval for that. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users – https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en
We use Google AdWords Advertising of our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdWords
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page , or the DoubleClick opt-out page , or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via e-mail within 7 business days
• We will notify the users via in site notification within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your e-mail address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can e-mail us anytime at support (at) ukrainetransfers.com .